The concept for the B-Metro magazine feature I shot this fall, Fashion on a Budget, has been brewing in my mind for a while. The fashions I am typically hired to photograph are unobtainable and impractical for the average consumer. Not only are the price tags hefty, most of us don’t have anywhere to wear the high fashion outfits.
So I thought, why not show our audience how to pull off a high fashion look on a budget using the top fashion brands at local consignment store, Style Encore. I pitched the idea to B-Metro Magazine and they LOVED It.
We are so thankful for the incredible team that helped us pull off the shoot.
- Photography: Kristie P. LaRochelle, kp studios
- Make-Up and Styling: Tabitha Boyd-Collins
- Hair: Elizabeth Regan, Haley Braswell and Cathy Adams of Salon M2
- Models: Jilliana Boyd, Nikki Dixon and Michelle Gilbert with Real People
- Art Direction and Styling: Robin Colter