To read the full article please visit: Female Professional Headshots
recommendations for wardrobe for a Female Professional Headshot
- Styling – can make or break your photo; it’s essential that your hair, makeup, and clothing be on point for the best image possible.
- Solid color tops – extensive patterns, decorations, etc., are distracting.
- Well-fitted and tailored clothes – looser clothes will often make you look larger.
- Avoid low cut front – this can look unprofessional if the top is too low cut.
- Long sleeve – most women look best when their arms are not showing.
- Proper undergarments – so that the bra and the straps are not visible with your outfit
- Avoid see-through – check in the mirror how well the bra and your top work together; we do not want to see through your top.
- Vibrant colors – are more attractive and make for a more exciting look.
- Avoid wearing all black or white unless you have a particular goal or look in mind.
- Jewelry – keep jewelry timeless and simple.